Wednesday, August 29, 2007

This Crazy Life of Mine

Hey folks...

Sorry I haven't had any posts of substance in a couple of weeks.

If you don't know, our life is insane right now. We're 2 weeks from the baby's birth, and still trying to get everything ready for that. We're in the middle of our kitchen remodel, which should be done next week. We're also in the middle of a couple of painting projects, trying to bring the house a little life.

All that to say that my next post will be when baby Sarah arrives. I'll also put up some pics our newly remodeled and painted house when we finish up.

See you when our daughter arrives.

4 comments:

Henry Earle said...

congrats early on the birth of your daughter. Good work old man...

Mark said...

sorry if i didn't make myself clear in the post...

we're 2 weeks until Sarah's due date, she's not here yet

Henry Earle said...

that's why I said "congrats early" as in congrats before the fact.

Mark said...

yes i see that now.

you know how when you're reading and you mix up words, well, my mind transposed the words "congrats early on the birth" to "congrats on the early birth"

and i was too lazy to sign back in and delete my comment

:)