Friday, August 10, 2007

Sabbatical Day 4...

Hey everybody. Great day. I got the September series half finished and am looking to completely finish it by the time I leave Camp Linden. This series is going to be awesome. You're not going to want to miss a single Sunday in September.

I spent a good amount of time talking with the camp director here. He's a great guy. Camp Linden is an awesome place. If our church or any group in our church ever wants to take a retreat, the facilities here at Camp Linden are really great for hosting something like that. That's actually one of the reasons the TBC built this conference center and the one at Camp Carson.

See ya soon...

1 comment:

Henry Earle said...

Hey man, I know you live near McMinnville and I read on CNN.com this morning that the lady who killed her preacher husband got out today so watch out. Don't let her near Emily or she may give your wife ideas!