Wednesday, August 15, 2007

First Day of Preschool...

I can't believe this is happening already. We started Luke in a preschool/"mother's day out" this week. It meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8am - 2pm. The teacher said he did really good from 8-12 and then had a major breakdown from 12-2. Anywho...here's some pics from the first day. Enjoy.









































Luke and Juliana at the preschool entrance.













I loved the lighting on this picture (click for bigger image).

2 comments:

Henry Earle said...

wow old man, you already have a kid in school? Sheesh, what are you, 45?

Mark said...

yeah...

I'll be 45 right after you are. Remember you got your driver's license first and we got to cruise in the green Toyota while I still had my permit.

I was hating it then, but it's not so bad being the younger one now.