Thanks Jackie! I usually just ignore these when they are sent to me in my email acccount but since you posted it for the world to see I guess I better play along :)
Things that make me weird:
1. I cry....when I'm happy, when I feel the holy spirit close, when I'm sleepy, pretty much at anything! Just ask Mark, it really makes his life hard cause he has no clue what to do.
2. My second toe is the longest toe on my foot. ( I've heard it's a sign of leadership!)
3. I can not leave a bite on my plate (there are starving children out there!) And it drives me crazy b/c Mark leaves 1 bite on his plate every meal and it's usually the best bite!
4. Chocolate is a nessesary food group to me
5. I have horns on my nose from a childhood bike wreck
6. I used to bite my toenails. Now I just pop my toes!
7. When I get nervous and have to talk in front of people I get really funny and usually get countrified.
8. I think being prego and delivering a baby is one of the most fun, wonderful and amazing things in the world!! I wish I could just stay that way! But...I won't...ok honey!